What is CHIP?
The Complete Health Improvement Program, or CHIP, is a scientifically proven lifestyle intervention program that can prevent, arrest, and even reverse today’s most common diseases. This community-based program helps participants make lasting lifestyle changes followed by on-going support. CHIP is conducted worldwide in community organizations and corporations and led by certified facilitators.
Within the first 30 days, CHIP can begin to:
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Normalize blood sugar
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower triglycerides
- Stabilize fasting blood sugar
- Reduce BMI
- Improve sleep, resilience, and depression
The 9-week program includes:
- Two health screenings for total cholesterol, LDL , HDL, triglycerides, and fasting blood sugar
- Two lifestyle evaluations
- 18 dynamic health and lifestyle lectures
- A CHIP kit with a Learn More textbook, Live More workbook, Eat More cookbook, water bottle, and pedometer
- Food demonstrations and/or CHIP-friendly food samples
- Regular alumni support meetings through ClubCHIP
“I have lost over 51 lbs, triglycerides are down 100 points, total cholesterol dropped to 183, blood pressure has normalized and I am totally off meds for it. Most importantly, I feel like I am living again!”
“I have personally benefited from the CHIP program beyond my wildest expectations. We are so fortunate to have a program like this our community, and I urge anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle, to consider this program. It could save your life!”
“If you are really concerned with your health, if you are tired of spending money on doctor’s visits and medicines, what have you got to lose?”
– Shelley Barton
Interested in learning more?
Attend an Info Session where you can register for classes, meet our local CHIP facilitators and alumni who will be on hand to share their stories about how CHIP has changed their lives. Click here for upcoming dates and times!