Join a movement of accredited program facilitators who have transformed the lives of over 50,000 Americans over the past 15 years through disease prevention and reversal. Click here for more information on upcoming trainings in Athens.
- Gain insight into the new paradigm of Lifestyle Medicine and its supporting science
- Be prepared to define their CHIP business model, overcome business barriers and build relationships.
- Learn to effectively plan and market CHIP to their target audiences.
- Understand the financial requirements of establishing, conducting and sustaining a CHIP program.
- Become aware of online CHIP resources and methods for accessing CHIP videos and program materials.
- Be prepared to implement CHIP in an easily reproducible manner
- Be qualified for CHIP Facilitator certification
Facilitator Training Tuition Includes:
- Two full days of training
- 3-year licensing agreement
- Computer software
- Complete Participant Kit of educational materials
- Facilitator Manual
- Some meals included