Join a movement of accredited program facilitators who have transformed the lives of over 50,000 Americans over the past 15 years through disease prevention and reversal.
- Gain insight into the new paradigm of Lifestyle Medicine and its supporting science
- Be prepared to define their CHIP business model, overcome business barriers and build relationships.
- Learn to effectively plan and market CHIP to their target audiences.
- Understand the financial requirements of establishing, conducting and sustaining a CHIP program.
- Become aware of online CHIP resources and methods for accessing CHIP videos and program materials.
- Be prepared to implement CHIP in an easily reproducible manner
- Be qualified for CHIP Facilitator certification
Facilitator Training Tuition Includes:
- Two full days of training
- 3-year licensing agreement
- Computer software
- Complete Participant Kit of educational materials
- Facilitator Manual
- Some meals included