Dinner Date with Live Healthy Appalachia and Chef Katie!
Thank you for your interest! REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Dinner Date/ May 20,2021
Celebrate the flavors of Athens County with our Dinner Date fundraiser! Live Healthy Appalachia and Chef Katie Mosher are partnering with local businesses to offer you an exceptional fine-dining experience. Our Dinner Date is a delicious three-course, plant-based meal. Just take it, bake it, and enjoy! Both 2-portion and 4-portion meals will be available for either pickup or delivery* on Thursday, May 20, 2021.
Check out our fabulous menu**!
- Plant-Based Tofu & Pesto Lasagna from Chef Katie and her students at the Tri-County Career Center
- 100% Whole Sprouted Spelt Bread from Village Bakery
- Salad with DIY Honey-Lemon Dressing with local honey from Kim Valentour
- DIY Chocolate Covered Strawberries with chocolate from Trouvaille Chocolate
But wait! There's more! Special elements from local partners like Jackie O's and the West End Distillery are included in each Dinner Date kit to create a memorable experience.
* Meals can be picked up at ACEnet (94 Columbus Rd) anytime 4:00-6:30 pm. Or, contactless delivery is available for an additional $10 to addresses within 10 miles of Athens City.
**This meal is plant-based/vegan except for the chocolate you will receive to make the dessert