Dinner Date with Live Healthy Appalachia and Chef Katie!
Mark Your Calendar: Dinner Date/ May 20,2021
Celebrate the flavors of Athens County with our Dinner Date fundraiser! Live Healthy Appalachia and Chef Katie Mosher are partnering with some of Athens' finest local businesses to offer you an exceptional fine-dining experience. Every Dinner Date meal is delicious plant-based meal that you can have in the comfort of your own home! Both 2-portion and 4-portion meals will be available for either pickup or delivery* on Thursday, May 20, 2021.
Check out our fabulous menu!
- Veggie Pesto Lasagna from Chef Katie and her students at the Tri-County Career Center
- 100% Whole Sprouted Spelt Bread from Village Bakery
- Salad with Local Greens from Blaney Farms
- Honey-Lemon Salad Dressing with local honey from Kim Valentour
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries with chocolate from the Bulk Food Depot
But wait! There's more! Special elements from local partners like Jackie O's and the West End Distillery are included in each Dinner Date kit to create a memorable experience.
*Contactless delivery is available for an additional $10 to addresses within 10 miles of Athens City.