We are excited to introduce our brand new physical activity offering..Pickleball!
Don't know how to play? We have you covered!
In October, we are launching our first Pickleball 101 series, taught by local tennis and pickleball instructor, Greg LaVelle.
Each session (4 total), you'll learn how to play the fastest growing sport in the United States. From learning the basics and common strategies to learning Pickleball terms like a "dink shot" and "getting pickled," this will be a comfortable and inviting space for ALL to join. In each session, you'll also get to practice and play against other participants (and maybe even Greg), so come prepared to move your body and have a little fun!
If you want to see pickleball in action, watch the short video below!
For signing up, you'll get an exclusive LHA pickleball shirt for FREE! This way, you'll be able to wear it to each clinic (if you choose) or wear it around Athens to spread the word about our new program!
- Cost: $40 (for all four sessions)
- Fall 2022 Session Dates: 10/5, then 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sessions are TBD
- Times: 9-10AM or 6-7PM
- Location: TBD (will receive an email prior to the start date with further info)
- Attire: athletic clothes and clean shoes (ideally, bring an extra pair of shoes with you)
- Other suggestive items to bring: sweat towel, and Pickleball paddle (if you have one).
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!