Limit the Spread of COVID-19
Part of Living Healthy has to do with disease prevention and we at Live Healthy Appalachia take the spread of COVID-19 seriously.
For your safety and the safety of our staff and community at large, our office is closed to the public for the foreseeable future.
We have also postponed in-person events and are adapting our programming to fit safer, socially-distanced guidelines.
In the meantime, here are some things we can all do to keep ourselves and each other safe:
- Wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
- Wear a face covering in public that covers both your nose and mouth.
- Limit large gatherings to avoid coming in contact with infected persons.
- Check in regularly with your friends and loved ones.
- Learn more about the coronavirus and how to limit the spread of it at the Surgeon General's website.